Saturday, June 26, 2010

The thing is....


I love SL. I love skinning for SL. I love checking out the fashion scene and wandering around looking at the amazing things out there. I just got a little loft from flowey with this phenomenal light sliding through the windows - it's beautiful. She also makes great poses and these cool signs with some great quotes on them. Prices? seriously MORE than fair.

So I don't know what I'll be blogging about. It seems sort of tedious to keep raving about my skins - check out my skins, see my skins, oh please please love my skins, mostly buy my skins memememe blahhhhhhh.....zzzzzzz....... but, you know, just assume I'm saying that every time you visit the blog and I'll plan on leaving it out of all future posts. Please. Thank you.

So I'm about to go looking for some good deals on decor for my new digs. I'll let you know what I find :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment